Flapjack Fundraiser: Program Overview
Here’s How it Works
- Flapjack Fundraisers are scheduled from 8am to 10am on Saturday or Sunday.
- Applebee's will be provide your group with tickets prior to your event.
- Applebee’s charges your organization $5.00 per ticket you sell. We recommend that you sell tickets for $10.00.
- We will require a minimum of 8 volunteers to act as greeters, servers and to bus tables. Additional volunteers may be needed based on your ticket sales (age requirements based on the job task).
- The Flapjack breakfast includes pancakes, syrup, butter, scrambled eggs, bacon, orange juice and coffee.
- No outside food can brought in.
What Applebee’s Will Do
- Provide the tickets you will sell.
- Provide all food, beverages, utensils, napkins, plates and serving dishes.
- Provide kitchen staff to cook the food.
- Provide training for all volunteers.
- Provide bar service upon request.
What Your Organization Needs To Do
- Sell tickets to friends, neighbors, family members…whoever you can think of!
- Provide a minimum of 8 volunteers to greet, serve and bus tables.
- Attend and have fun!
For more information and locations email us at email@example.com!
Download More Information